My TFS Mail Add-in has been improved!
- *Added template instructions *
- Now you will know how to create new templates. The blank template command now includes instructions.
- *Menu appears in more places *
- Now you can right click on your currently-open work item document to get the same menu.
- *Specify where templates should be read from *
- Now you can specify where you want template files to be read from by editing the TFSMailTemplateDirectories.xml file.
- Bug Fixes
- Addressed an issue where clicking on templates in the query window would do nothing.
- Addressed an issue where some templates that have fields that span multiple lines would not get substituted.
Incidentally, the add-in appears to work with Office 2010. One day I might get Visual Studio 2010 and be able to tell you if it works on that too.
My TFS Mail post still has the link for downloading the Add-in.